General Discussion Group

2017-2018 GHMA Membership Renewal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello and Good Morning!

It is time to renew our GHMA memberships!

How do you do this?
    Simple!!!

You have two options…

1) Renewing online (easy, convenient, won’t get overlooked or misplaced)
    *log in with your current username and password to avoid duplicate registrations
    Did you forget your password? Do you have it logged or written somewhere? Is there a “forgot my password link”? Still need help? Email Russ (russ@russfinley.com)

Click on the “Registration” link, you will see your current membership and the message:

“This is your current membership and it is about to expire.”

Please select the red text that states “I have read and agree with the GHMA bi-laws”

Please select a New/Available Membership below and click on the “Change” button to renew your membership. You do NOT need to cancel this membership

The next screen will tell you to review the membership you want to join and will tell you your total and the membership period (May 2017- May 2018), then click the PayPal button.

After entering your pay-pal information you will proceed until you get to the receipt/confirmation showing the check-mark that your pay-pal has been accepted.

Option 2:
    Our GHMA Business meeting is THIS Thursday, May 11th and we are offering for you to bring check or cash (Exact change please) to this meeting. (Payable to GHMA)

Super simple
    Your Choice
    Happy to help!

Melissa

#2451 Reply
    Profile photo of Camellia May
    Camellia May

We will also have a door prize from In His Hands. I look forward to seeing you all there.

#2470 Reply
    Profile photo of Kim R. Lane
    Kim R. Lane

Thank you, Melissa! Great directions. My renewal is done. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: 2017-2018 GHMA Membership Renewal

Skip to toolbar