General Discussion Group

EBB Class 1 – Bridging the Evidence-Practice Gap

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ashley Musil
    Ashley Musil

Hello lovely ladies!

As most of you know, I am teaching a seminar series for birth professional as an Evidence Based Birth Instructor this year. The first class in the series will be taught this Thursday, April 13, from 2:30 to 4:00 pm at West Houston Birth Center, following the regular GHMA meeting. If you would like to attend the class, I have reopened registration. Normally, registration closes ten days prior to the class to give me time to order flash drives for attendees. However, I inadvertently had this class closing five weeks too early and did not realize it until someone recently brought it to my attention. My apologies! The class is on, and the registration will remain open until about an hour before the class. I will email the handouts to attendees following the class instead of ordering flash drives this time around. Please register at the link below as soon as possible so I know how many attendees to expect this Thursday. Thank you!

Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ebb-seminar-series-class-1-how-to-help-families-get-evidence-based-care-tickets-30494660350

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: EBB Class 1 – Bridging the Evidence-Practice Gap

Skip to toolbar