General Discussion Group

Evidence Based Birth Seminar Series

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ashley Musil
    Ashley Musil

The first seminar at West Houston Birth Center is now scheduled for Thursday, April 13, following the GHMA meeting. Carol and Camellia – I have you registered to attend this class. Everyone else can register at the link below.

Seminar 1: How to Help Families Get Evidence Based Care: Bridging the Gap Between Evidence and Practice
    Date: Thursday, April 13
    Time: 2:30 to 4:00 pm
    Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ebb-seminar-series-class-1-how-to-help-families-get-evidence-based-care-tickets-30494660350

Register Deadline: April 3

This is the last opportunity to purchase all four quarterly seminars at a discounted rate. Each seminar is $40 (professional) or $75 (deluxe), but you can attend all four seminars at the deluxe level for $150! You are welcome to attend either location for each seminar. Both ticket levels include 1.5 CEUs per seminar. The seminar CEUs apply for CPMs, CNMs, nurses, and even physicians, and they apply toward the Midwifery Bridge Certificate if you are working on that. Both ticket levels include an EBB lanyard and flash drive with the class handouts. The deluxe level flash drive also includes ALL of the EBB pdfs for FREE! Plus, you’ll receive a one month professional membership to EBBirth.com for FREE!

I know Rebecca Dekker is coming to the ATM Conference this year. I spoke with her about the topics she will cover, and there is only a 25% overlap. That means that 75% of what I am teaching will NOT be covered at the Conference.

Future Seminar Topics:
    – Due Dates
    – Newborn Procedures
    – Home to Hospital Transfers

To see future dates and locations, visit http://musil.eventbrite.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Evidence Based Birth Seminar Series

Skip to toolbar