General Discussion Group

Membership Renewal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello and Good Evening!

It’s time to RENEW your GHMA membership! (Everyone! This includes midwives, students, support persons)

Everything is all set now for everyone to renew their membership.
    All you need to do is:

1) Log in

2) Go to the “Members Only” menu and select “Memberships”

3) Next to their membership click the “Cancel” button.

4) The “Cancel” but will now say “Renew”. Click the “Renew” button and on the next page click on the “PayPal” button to make your payment.

***If you’re not a returning/active member, you will need to follow the links to register.***

Please, please, please, take care of this TODAY (when you’re reading this message)!
    If you work with another midwife (in office or ever assist with them), ask them if they have renewed yet, remind them!

Everyone’s prompt action and payments will be greatly appreciated from the administration side of things.
    If you experience ANY problems, please let me know and I will be happy to help you resolve them.

The GHMA Fiscal Year/Membership Year is May 2016 – April 2017

Thank you in advance!
    Melissa

#1941 Reply

Melissa,

I can’t get to the page to read the bylaws so I am not able to move forward with renewal. I was able to “fix” the first problem, but not the others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Membership Renewal

Skip to toolbar